- Schematic entry in CAD tool according to hardware engineer.
- Route board layout considering:
- design rules driven by manufacturing (soldering, connector localization, varnish…)
- design rules driven by hardware design engineer.
- design rules driven by mechanical
- design rules driven by EMC
- Manage, store and backup all data related to PCB design.
- Maintain, configure and optimize the use of the board CAD design tool with support of tool supplier.
- Write PCB technical specification for PCB procurement.
- Keep up to date knowledge on:
- Last process manufacturing evolution in relation with process engineer
- PCB manufacturing technique (specialized news, electronic fair, …)
- Participate in Design FMEA, Component FMEA, Reliability Study, Failure Tree Analysis, Safety Hazard Analysis.
- Participate in process improvement in relation with PCB design and manufacturing.
Experience and Skills:
Education level : Electronics Engineer or equivalent
Experience : Minimum 3 years
Required skills for this position :
- Analog Electronics, digital electronics, EMC.
- PCB manufacturing and technology knowledge.
- PCB assembly knowledge.
- PCB CAD tool (Altium).
- Windows/Unix environment.
Human skills for this positions:
- Team work
- Curious and creative.
Language : Chinese, English