- Formal analysis of competitor parts circuits and performance
- Formal analysis of new products from supplier products roadmap
- Formal analysis of the customer requirements and standards that apply to the project.
- Identify the difficulties to meet the customers' requirements in cost, delay and quality.
- Propose a choice of, and participate in, technical solutions, in collaboration with a System Engineer and/or Hardware Line Manager.
- Capture the circuit schematic and pilot the board layout and routing.
- Perform design analysis (including Spice simulations).
- Write Technical Notes and Test Reports.
- Verify the design concept
- Write test plan.
- Perform tests and provide components feasibility report
- Analyse test results and write Test Reports.
- Support vehicle integration tests.
- Create and maintain a complete design document set for the project
- Write a Purchasing Technical Specification for new components.
- Write 8D Reports.
- Write Technical Specifications.
- Quality studies:
- Pilot component FMEA
- Participate in design FMEA, Reliability Study , Failure Tree Analysis , Safety Hazard Analysis
- Participate in the industrialisation of the product.
- Make and verify choices in product design in compliance with process capability.
- Support Industrialisation, Manufacturing and Purchasing team regarding hardware.
- Select component in order to reduce component multiplicity in project and with other projects.
Experience and Skills:
Education level : Bachelor degree in Electronics or above
Experience : +5 hardware design years’ experience in automotive Airbag ECU electronics
Required skills for this position :
- Analog Electronics, digital electronics and microcontroller.
- Simulation tools, schematics, instrumentation (MathCAD, Mentor, OrCAD, and IQRM)…
Human skills for this positions:
- Team work
- Curious and creative.
Language : Chinese, English