· Under the responsibility of the CFM Software Manager and Senior engineer, the Embedded Software Engineer has responsibility of:
- Support project team, software validation team, algorithm team and final customer
- Create and maintain software quality records.
- Design and develop embedded software for Veoneer products.
· To take part to the products development
- To give the technical support to other Veoneer engineering group
- To follow Veoneer Product Development Standard and Software development standard
- To use configuration management tool to maintain quality records.
- To analyze the customers requirements and generate Software Requirement Specification.
- To design and create software following Veoneer coding standard.
· To give the technical support to the project, hardware, software validation and other functional team :
- To participate to the product/project team meeting.
To take part in the product improvement (tooling improvement, tests sequence….)